This growth hacking course is for any entrepreneur, marketer, or engineer who wants to learn how to grow a product. A Growth Hacker is a rare combination: someone with the right marketing and technical skills who is able to come up with clever marketing hacks while tracking their results. Here, you'll learn the best growth hacking techniques and practices of today's most popular companies, including Facebook, Dropbox, Zynga, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and AppSumo.
- Access 83 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what Growth Hacking is
- Develop a project roadmap
- Create a landing page w/ Unbounce
- Perform product validation & learn The Law of Contraction
- Understand good copywriting
- Explore segmentation & funnel reports
- Discuss 3 kinds of email marketing
Chris Castiglione is an educator. He is the co-founder of One Month, and a professor at Columbia University Business School. His mission is to use storytelling as a tool to inspire positive change in the world. Chris's mediums include video, podcasts, writing, and teaching.